A 3-day Nordic Gastro Tour
Copenhagen & The Faroe Islands
Day 2 & 3
The Faroe Islands
A journey of a lifetime
If you’re a foodie looking to experience everything Copenhagen and the Faroe Islands have to offer in the most authentic way possible, this exclusive 3-day gastro trip is for you.
Over three inspiring days, we’ll experience true culinary creativity from experts of Nordic cuisine, explore the breathtaking nature of two fascinating bucket-list destinations, and enjoy a true sense of community among locals and fellow travelers.
We’ll make plenty of memories along the way as we sail the North Atlantic Ocean, forage for herbs, meet inspiring chefs, explore the boundaries of culinary imagination together at two amazing Michelin restaurants, and so much more.
Day 1 in urban Copenhagen
Foraging tour with chef, authentic Nordic cooking, private lunch in the nature and dinner at a two-starred Michelin restaurant.
Day 2 on the Faroe Islands
Spectacular nature, private expeditions, local lunch, sailing, Faroese delicacies & private traditional ‘heima’ dinner with Faroe chefs.
Day 3 on the Faroe Islands
Guided tour in Tórshavn, wild nature & Faroese food innovation at the two-starred Michelin restaurant Koks. We fly back to Copenhagen in the evening.Request full program
Get to know your host
“I’m Cindie, Danish and living in Copenhagen. As the founder of Foods of Copenhagen my ambition is to create engaging and authentic food experiences. My goal is to give fellow travelers the experiences I crave myself whenever I am on foreign ground.
I can’t wait to welcome you in Copenhagen and fuel you with inspiration, new ideas, and local knowledge on this amazing trip. During our time together, my wonderful team and I will do our utmost to nurture your tastebuds, give you fresh insights, and provide you with unforgettable experiences.”
Copenhagen & the Faroe Islands.
The ultimate 3-day Nordic gastro trip.
Any and all travelers with a passion for delicious and unique food experiences, breathtaking nature, and new adventures.
Created for private requests only.
This trip is customized based on wishes and price based accordingly.
- Welcome breakfast in Copenhagen
- Full-day private foraging tour
- Private cooking and lunch in the urban nature
- Exclusive dinner at Michelin restaurant (including welcome drink, menu + wine/juice menu + coffee/tea)
- Roundtrip flight between Copenhagen and the Faroe Islands (incl. 23 kg luggage + hand baggage)
- Hotel on the Faroe Islands (incl. breakfast)
- Private lunch on the Faroe Islands
- Private Heima on the Faroe Islands with local chefs
- Sailing tour on the Faroe Islands
- All walking/hiking fees on the Faroe Islands
- Private guided tour in Tórshavn
- Lunch at restaurant Koks (including welcome drink, menu + wine/juice menu + coffee/tea)
- Transportation for all group excursions during the trip
- The unique opportunity to meet and connect with like-minded locals and travelers from all over the world
- Concierge service in Copenhagen for guests arriving before/after the trip.
Our host on The Faroe Island is the same for all days – and a local we are used to work with.
- Airfare to Copenhagen
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Any additional meals/items/activities bought separate from the group
- Hotel in Copenhagen
Get in touch and ask questions